JOB OPENING: SALES CONSULTANT
We are on the lookout for local sales consultants worldwide
- Is passionate about dairy cows
- Is a good communicator
- Can build relationships
- Is curious and creative
- Speaks English
coloQuick International A/S is a rapidly growing company and we are on the lookout for professional and skilled Sales Consultants worldwide to join our team. We need to hire focused sales consultants within several countries to support our mission of becoming the world’s leading provider of colostrum management systems.
We take great pride in the quality and numerous benefits of our products; therefore, we will place equal emphasis on finding the right people to embody the professionalism of our brand and provide exceptional service to our customers.
In this position, and in close collaboration with the HQ team in Denmark, you will become the main representative of the coloQuick colostrum management system in your country.
- To prepare sales presentations and on farm training materials in your native language
- To sell coloQuick colostrum management systems directly to farms near you
- To provide ongoing support and technical service to coloQuick units for existing customers through regular visits
- To maintain a high level of market awareness in your geography and report movements of new products, competitors and customers back to HQ
- Relevant education and experience, preferably in animal science, animal husbandry and/or veterinary care
- Interest in learning more about biology of the calf as well as how to repair and maintain coloQuick colostrum mangement systems
- Desire to establish long term relationships with customers through regular visits
- Ability to work independently but be in constant communication with the HQ team
- Must be bilingual: English will be used for all communication with HQ as well as training
- Category/Class B driver’s license
- An opportunity to join a team of 40+ highly skilled employees with sales activities in more than 45 countries
- The ability to manage you own schedule and establish a home office
- Full support from the HQ team in Denmark for marketing and export management
- Specialized training to help you become an expert in colostrum management and newborn calf care
- Competitive salary
If you have questions about this job, please feel free to contact the Global Sales Manager, Brian Pedersen on mobile +45 20 32 73 33 or email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position and would like to apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn.: Brian Pedersen.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will strive towards responding to all applicants within a month.