We may currently not have a job opening available that matches your qualifications and wishes, but we are always looking for new talent. You are very welcome to send us an unsolicited application along with your CV to email@example.com.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
coloQuick International A/S is a company in rapid development and is on the lookout for professional and skilled Sales Officers worldwide to join the team. We need focused sales officers within several countries to support our mission of becoming the world’s leading provider of Colostrum Management Systems.
We take great honor in the quality and numerous benefits of our products; therefore, we are looking for the right candidate for the job, capable of promoting the coloQuick vision.
In this position you will, in close collaboration with the Danish HQ, become our lead person in the mission of representing the coloQuick Colostrum Management System to your country’s dairy farmers and implement coloQuick sales strategies.
- To implement the overall sales strategies and becoming the lead Sales Officer in your country
- To perform direct sales and presentations of technical equipment and services (Colostrum Management Systems)
- Maintain close connection to the Regional Sales Sanagers in HQ to continuously improve the sales function
- To maintain a high level of product and market awareness to report movements of new products, competitors and customers
- Expand and strengthen the coloQuick customer relationships with partners, dealers and customers
- Perform after-sales support to dealers and customers
- Organize and manage sales relevant training courses and events for dealers
- Perform periodic reporting through cost-benefit analysis and market research
- A relevant education and experience in animal husbandry and/or veterinary are preferred
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to efficiently communicate the coloQuick vision
- Documented sales performance and minimum two years of experience
- Interest in and understanding of the technology behind the product(s)
- Being solutions-oriented with the capability of continuously evaluating on own and interrelational work processes
- Medium level user experience in Microsoft Office programs and mailing system, with ability to use CRM systems
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Flexibility in work processes
- Bilingual: Excellent spoken and written English and native language
- A clear understanding of the high importance of doing regular customer visits• Category B driving license
- A dynamic environment and a career opportunity for the right candidate
- A well-reputed position in an international company with sales activities in more than 45 countries
- Home office
- Joining the team of 40 highly skilled employees globally
- Full backup from HQ with a complete marketing and export management team
- Chance to constantly learn and improve
- Competitive salary and social guarantees
We are considerably enforcing a growth strategy that offers a challenging and dynamic career offer for the right candidate. You can read more about coloQuick international at www.coloquick.com and on our Facebook page.
If you have questions about this job, please feel free to contact the Global Sales Manager, Brian Pedersen on mobile (+45 20 32 73 33).
Are you interested in the job and do you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Att.: Brian Pedersen.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will strive towards responding to all applicants within a month.